Ruff and Tumble Drying Mitts
For the Paws and Legs
We’ve all had paw prints where we don’t want them: clean floors, new sofas, even wallpaper! Yet the best part of a busy day is usually the dog walk, so dealing with wet and muddy paws is part of the life we love with dogs.
At Ruff and Tumble we think dogs should be dogs but there is a solution for paw prints in the car and home: a pair of Drying Mitts.
We have sold thousands of Drying Mitts over the years because they are so simple and quick to use. Made of two layers of cotton towelling, they absorb wet and wipe away mud easily. Unlike using thin towels, you can see and feel the paws as you clean them, so it’s so easy to clean paws thoroughly and quickly! These luxuriously soft and extra-long mittens feel lovely to use and protect your clothes too. Hang on a hook by the back door and grab your mud magnet before it races past you into the house and say goodbye to muddy floors forever!
- One size fits all - no tricky sizing decisions
- Great for drying horses too!
- Makes an ideal present for a new dog owner
- Read our 5* reviews on Facebook to see how Ruff and Tumble has made life with wet dogs easier for hundreds of happy customers
- No hassle returns: if you’re not happy, we’re not happy
- Every pair of mitts comes with a handy storage bag that is completely FREE